Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to School Time

School supplies, after school care, school clothes, book rental fees. Whew! I sure have spent a lot of money the past few weeks getting the kids ready to go back to school. Hayden will be in Mr. Cole’s 3rd grade class this year. I believe he is very excited. Mallory will have Mrs. Preston for 2nd grade this year. She, on the other hand, is not so excited. Regardless, they start tomorrow!

And the Monday after that, I will start, too. Yep, you read right, I’m starting school. Just one class, and not toward a degree, but I’m taking a class. Purdue is actually paying for it, which is nice. It’s called “Leadership through Teams” and it’s in the school of Organizational Leadership and Supervision. If I had college to do all over again, I’d probably choose this as my major. But, since I currently have no interest in going back to school (and also no time to take on such an adventure), expanding my horizons by taking just this one class is enough for me!

Early mornings, busy evenings, homework, projects, etc. While I know it is necessary, can I just say, I don't think I'm looking forward to it. Is that bad????

No comments:

Post a Comment