Friday, April 16, 2010

Thursday was rough

I'm trying to remember if I actually 'gave' something yesterday.  It was a killer day at work.  Spent the morning working like a dog because I had to be at a training all afternoon.  I even worked through my lunch!  Then, the training turned out to be not-so-great.  In that, I really didn't learn anything that I didn't already know, and the trainer was dry and boring, and I wasn't sitting by my open-enjoy-the-sunshine-and-breeze-window.  So, I guess for Thursday what I did give was to give my boss above and beyond work all morning, so that I wasn't leaving anything undone in the afternoon.  Yes, that's what I gave.  I can accept that.  Although it didn't feel like the right kind of giving, and by the end of the day, I was drained.  

Now today, today is another story.  It's Friday.  I'm in jeans at work, listeneing to fun country music with the window open (at leats until it starts raining - BOOOO!).  And I have already given a gift to my husband this morning.  It's turning out to be a great day so far!  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment